We want everyone to enjoy our BRAY design firepits, fireplaces and the outdoor experience but everyone must not forget that fire is highly dangerous and unpredictable.
- Use Common Sense.
- ALWAYS supervise Children around fire, the steel of the Bray Design fire pit will get VERY hot.
- Make sure the fire pit is a safe distance from buildings, fences and foliage.
- ALWAYS have a bucket of water or fire extinguisher close by to dampen down the flames if required.
- USE dry wood only, coal will get far too hot and will void the warranty.
- Firepits are for OUTDOOR use only in a fully vented position.
- Place on a suitable level surface that is non combustible e.g. stones, concrete, paving slabs or gravel, DO NOT use directly on a wooden deck.
- NEVER use flammable liquid to start the wood fire such as petrol, alcohol, aerosols etc. This is incredibly irresponsible and dangerous!
- Keep away from flammable materials.
- DO NOT put closed containers on the fire as they could explode!
- Be aware of the weather conditions, DO NOT use in very windy or very dry conditions.
- Do not move when firepit or embers are still hot.
- DO NOT over fill the fire pit, only add more wood when the fire has settled down, do not stack up wood so it can topple over.
- Fire pits and drinking are not a good mix, keep the drinking responsible.
- Light a little while before you intend to enjoy the fire pit so that its not too smokey.