Rustic Bray Design Corten Steel Planters
The Bray Design natural rust corten steel planters are made by utilising laser cut Corten steel and highly skilled welding to create a planter that is incredibly solid to accommodate herb gardens to very large statement plants. Most of all, the planters are simple, modern and minimalistic for any outdoor or indoor setting.
From square planters to troughs, tapered, quirky designs or contemporary cylinder or round planters - Any design to suit your design requirements.
These planters will weather and age to develop a rich rusted patina and texture which corten steel is so highly valued for.
• Extra deep for larger plants
• Complete with drainage holes
• Suitable for indoor / outdoor applications
• Many designs to choose from
• Made to any size you require
• Can be paired with a backing screen for privacy or climbing plants
• Made in NZ
All our products are made in Tauranga, New Zealand.
These items are made to order so if the standard sizes do not suit your space, please email us and we will manufacture to your preferred dimensions.